Segway Exeter / Devon Segway Safari
Enquiry’s & Bookings – 01392 247 442 – 07595 168 614
Segway Exeter Safari is based within 60 acre woodland track, on the Escot Country Park Estate. A truly unique segway tour just outside of Exeter in Devon. Because the segway safari takes place outside of Escot Park, there is no park entry fee to pay to enjoy the thrill of Segways! Your Tour will consist of flat roads to get to grips with these amazing machines, we will then move into our custom built 1500 acre off road area where you will experience just how clever and thrilling your segway is, we have lots of different tracks laid out within our site so we can offer various experiences for all capabilities.
- Safe Two Stage Training, One To One On Grass Followed By Training Track & Safari.
- FREE All Day Parking (Other Centres Charge)!!
- Private Segway Tracks – No Having to Avoid Numerous Cyclists or Pedestrians.
- Woodland Tracks – Private Roads – Farmland – Country Views – Lakes
- Warm, 1900s Old Stone Barn For Reception/Kitting Up Area Lots Of Character.
- Only 15 Minutes From Exeter – 10 Mins From M5 – 5 Minutes From A30.
- 10% Off In The Coachhouse Restaurant (Main Meals From approx £6.50).
Go on a segway exeter experience with these personal transporters. Segways are mad little self-balancing things that will have you in stitches…not literally of course, but they really are fun to ride. The technology behind them is quite amazing, but that’s not what you’ll be interested in when you opt for these adventurous experiences. As soon as you get the hang of how they work you’ll be whizzing round with a big smile on your face!
Your experience will start with full instruction and safety briefing; this will give you the opportunity to get to grips with the unique controls before setting off on the varied terrain track suitable for all abilities.